Here are a few fun facts about July:
- July is the seventh month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
- July is named after Julius Caesar, the Roman general and statesman.
- July is National Ice Cream Month in the United States.
- The zodiac signs for July are Cancer (June 21 – July 22) and Leo (July 23 – August 22).
- The birthstones for July are ruby and onyx.
- July is the month of Independence Day in the United States, a holiday to celebrate the country’s independence and freedom.
- July is also the month of Bastille Day, a holiday celebrated in France to commemorate the beginning of the French Revolution in 1789.
- July is the warmest month of the year in many parts of the world, with temperatures often reaching above 30°C (86°F).
- July is the month of the Perseid meteor shower, one of the most popular meteor showers of the year.
I hope you found these fun facts about July interesting!
As we move into July, it’s a good time to focus on the overall performance of your AC/heating system. Here are a few tasks you can do this month to keep it running smoothly:
- Schedule a tune-up with a professional service technician. A tune-up can help identify any potential problems with your system before they become major issues, and it can also help improve the efficiency of your system. It’s a good idea to have a professional check your AC/heating unit at least once a year to make sure it’s running at its best.
- Check the blower motor and belt for any signs of wear or damage. The blower motor is responsible for circulating the air throughout your home, and the belt helps power the motor. If either of these components is damaged or worn out, it can affect the performance of your system.
- Lubricate the moving parts of your AC/heating unit to keep it running smoothly. Over time, the moving parts of your system can become dry and cause friction, which can lead to problems. Lubricating the parts can help reduce wear and tear and improve the performance of your system.
- Check the outdoor condenser unit for any visible signs of wear or damage. The outdoor unit contains the condenser coil, which helps dissipate heat from the refrigerant. It’s important to keep this unit clean and in good condition to ensure that it’s working efficiently.
By taking care of these tasks in July, you can help ensure that your AC/heating system is running efficiently and effectively. Don’t forget to also check the rest of your home’s maintenance schedule to make sure you’re keeping up with all of the necessary tasks.