Here are a few fun facts about November:
- November is the eleventh month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
- November is named after the Latin word “novem,” which means “nine,” because it was the ninth month of the Roman calendar.
- November is Native American Heritage Month in the United States.
- The zodiac signs for November are Scorpio (October 23 – November 21) and Sagittarius (November 22 – December 21).
- The birthstones for November are topaz and citrine.
- November is National Novel Writing Month, a month-long event in which participants try to write a 50,000-word novel.
- November is National Podcast Post Month, a month-long event in which participants try to post a new podcast episode every day of the month.
- November is also National Diabetes Month in the United States.
- November is the month of Thanksgiving in the United States, a holiday to give thanks for the blessings of the year.
- November is the month when the time changes in many parts of the world, with the clocks moving back one hour for Daylight Saving Time.
I hope you found these fun facts about November interesting!
As we move into November, it’s a good time to review and update your AC/heating maintenance schedule for the rest of the year. Here are a few tasks you can do this month to keep your system running smoothly:
- Review and update your AC/heating maintenance schedule for the rest of the year. Make sure you have all of the necessary tasks on your calendar and that you’re keeping up with them.
- Check your AC/heating unit’s filters and replace them if necessary. Dirty filters can reduce the efficiency of your system and affect the indoor air quality of your home.
- Check the outdoor condenser unit for any visible signs of wear or damage. The outdoor unit contains the condenser coil, which helps dissipate heat from the refrigerant. It’s important to keep this unit clean and in good condition to ensure that it’s working efficiently.
- Check the thermostat for any errors or issues. Make sure it is calibrated properly and that it is giving accurate readings.
By taking care of these tasks in November, you can help ensure that your AC/heating system is running efficiently and effectively. Don’t forget to also check the rest of your home’s maintenance schedule to make sure you’re keeping up with all of the necessary tasks.