Here are a few fun facts about June:
- June is the sixth month of the year in the Gregorian calendar.
- June is named after the Roman goddess Juno, who was the wife of Jupiter and the protector of marriage and childbirth.
- June is Pride Month, a time to celebrate and recognize the contributions and achievements of the LGBTQ+ community.
- The zodiac signs for June are Gemini (May 21 – June 20) and Cancer (June 21 – July 22).
- The birthstones for June are pearl, alexandrite, and moonstone.
- June is National Dairy Month in the United States.
- June is also National Homeownership Month in the United States.
- June is the month of Father’s Day, a holiday to honor and celebrate fathers and father figures.
- In the Northern Hemisphere, June is the start of summer.
I hope you found these fun facts about June interesting!